NEW YORK STATE
INDEPENDENT BAPTIST PREACHER’S FELLOWSHIP
MAR 19, 20 GOOD SAMARITAN BAPTIST, DRESDEN
APRIL 23, 24 GRACE BIBLE BAPTIST, BATH
MAY 14, 15 HERITAGE BAPTIST, GROTON
JUNE 25, 26 SENECA BIBLE BAPTIST, SENECA FALLS
AUG 20, 21 PALMYRA BIBLE BAPTIST, PALMYRA
SEPT 17, 18 CALVARY BIBLE BAPTIST, ELBRIDGE
OCT 15, 16 FRIENDSHIP BAPTIST, ROME
To schedule a meeting, please contact Pastor Terry Fenton, Seneca Bible Baptist Church
Church – 315-568-9100, cell – 315-730-8107, email – [email protected]
Guidelines for the New York State
Independent Baptist Preacher Fellowships (IBPF)
The following longstanding guidelines of the New York State Independent Baptist Preacher Fellowships are published to encourage maximum participation and due benevolence to participants.
1.(r1) Independent Baptist, KJV Preaching Churches should volunteer to host the IBPF meetings on the third Monday and Tuesday of each calendar month with out exception for other noble causes which may be excepted in that month. If you host a fellowship to align with your noble cause please be mindful of these guidelines and keep in mind the IBPF is for the noble cause of Pastors Fellowship. The third Tuesday of the month is set aside for consistency and so as to not interfere with the Independent Baptist Church Planters meetings organized by Pastor Dan Smith of Buckley Road Baptist.
2. The host Pastor is to arrange all music and preachers for the Monday evening and Tuesday morning fellowship meetings. Local Pastors who participate in the fellowship are to be given preference to outside special speakers. The host Pastor should not himself preach at his fellowship.
3. The host Church may, at their discretion, provide a modest lunch after the Tuesday meeting. Note that IBPF pastors are expecting to be a blessing, not a burden.
4. No offering is to be taken at fellowship meetings. The expence of hosting a meeting, to include any lunch offered, is intentionally kept minimal to encourage small struggling Churches to host these edifying Preacher Fellowships. Speaker gratuities are not to be monetary.
5. Hobby Horses, Unground Axes, and personal agendas are barred from all proceedings.
6. Preachers who are not Independent, Fundamental, KJV Bible Believing, God called Preachers of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ shall not preach at these Independent Baptist Preacher Fellowships. They are, of course, welcome and encouraged to attend and observe the faithfulness and demeanor of such preachers.
7. These fellowships are for the purpose of edifying and encouraging. There are many small, young, and struggling Baptist Churches in Upstate New York who need this. Those “measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.” Be edifying and encouraging both in attending and in hosting these meetings.
The Independent Baptist Preachers Fellowship prides itself in having no president, secretary, officers nor staff, but just the same we do not want to be unorganized or unruly. Please give due credence to these guidelines. Pastor Terry Fenton of Seneca Bible Baptist Church, (315) 568-9100, keeps the mailing list and schedules the meetings. Please contact him to host a meeting this year.
These seven guidelines are not set in stone, but do reflect the longstanding policy as recalled from my involvement in the fellowship since 1989 when Pastor Marvin Mungle was the more notable and greatly appreciated ram-rod of due order. Some of us miss Brother Mungle.
Pastor Ed Rice
Hello Pastor, April 1 Letter
This is to inform you about the New York State Independent Pastor’s Fellowships. We had a great meeting last week with Good Samaritan Baptist Church in Dresden, Pastor Ed Rice and his church did a great job. The preaching and fellowship was outstanding. Please note the following 2012 schedule:
April 23 & 24 – Grace Bible Baptist, Bath, Bro. Hall
May 14 & 15 – Heritage Baptist, Groton, Bro. Stout
June 25 & 26 – Seneca Bible Baptist, Seneca Falls, Bro. Fenton (me)
July – OPEN
August 20 & 21 – Palmyra Bible Baptist, Palmyra, Bro.
September – OPEN
October 1 & 2 – Church Planters Conf., Buckley Road Baptist, Liverpool, Bro. Smith
October – OPEN
November – OPEN
We do not want to conflict with the Church Planters so I have included that schedule:
April 17 – 7 Valley’s Baptist , Cortland
May 1 – Bayview Baptist, Mastic Beach
June 5 – Try City Baptist, Vestal
July 17 – Sidney bible Baptist, Sidney
August 7 – Amsterdam 9 a new work)
September 11 – Lighthouse Baptist, Albany
October 1 & 2 – Church Planter’s Conf., Buckley Road, Liverpool
October 30 – Mt. Calvary Bible Baptist, Brooklyn
If you would like to schedule a meeting, please email me or you can call me at 315-568-9100.
Pastor Terry Fenton
Seneca Bible Baptist Church
Grace Bible Baptist Church
6877 E. Williams St. Ext.
Bath, New York, 14810
April 4, 2012
I B P F Pastors:
It is the privilege of Grace Bible Baptist Church in Bath, New Your to host the I.B.P.F. For the month of April, 2012. The dates are April 23 and 24th. We hope these dates are convenient for everyone. We look forward to seeing as many of you who will be able to attend.
If you need overnight lodging, please call us at 1-607-776-4640 and Grace Bible Baptist Church will be glad to provide motel rooms.
The meeting will start at 7:00 p.m. On Monday, April 23, and will finish with lunch on April 24.
We are really looking forward to a good time of preaching, singing, and fellowship. Hope to see all of you then.
Pastor James M. Hall
P.S. Tuesday morning after 8:00 : Coffee, Orange Juice, Donuts
Pastor James Hall
Pastor Bill O'Neil
Pastor Bruce Craig